Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and/or License Key. While Deelvin prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Deelvin cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Deelvin cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refund Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- If you initially sign up for a Deelvin account and/or License Key, and you don't cancel that account within 3 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 4th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 4th day, you will not be charged.
- An upgrade during the free trial period to another paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- Cancelation the free trial period and forthcoming signup to any paying plan will not allow a free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon signup.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account or/and License Key. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Deelvin, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your "revoked", "cancelled", or otherwise "unpaid" account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Deelvin service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your License Key or/and Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Deelvin reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Deelvin will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Deelvin reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Deelvin will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn paying-account owners (i.e. non-Free and non-cancelled account owners) prior to change of service.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Deelvin web site (www.deelvin.com) or the Service itself.
- Deelvin shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You expressly understand and agree Deelvin products End User License Agreement
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Deelvin uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Deelvin, or any other Deelvin service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Deelvin.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Deelvin customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Deelvin does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Deelvin shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Deelvin has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
(revision 27 Jul 2020)